Hey guys, so with the studio being so busy right now there are a few things to remember.
1. You can pre-sign in, this guarantees your spot for the class up to 10 mins before class starts. At which time we will give your spot away. If you can’t make it to class please remember to remove yourself from class as to allow others to sign up. We make our room 40 people max. And we have been hitting max’s lately so keep that in mind when coming. You can pre-sign in with our mindbody app. Go to the app store and download “mindbody connect” search out your account and off you go.
2. While we do allow late comers, we will not allow them into full classes once class starts. We are not going to make people move their mats once we are in session. So make sure you are here early. Remember we open 30 min’s before class so you have lots of time. Also we have karmi’s on weekday evenings to accomodate latecomers but they have the ability to turn you away right now because of class sizes.
3. We do not charge you for no showing at the moment. But if no showing becomes a problem with class sizes as they are then we might do a late cancel fee. (TBD)
4. Remember we do not have lockers right now. But you can bring valuables into the room to be kept in cubbies. DO NOT bring cell phones or other devices to the mat. We will ask you to remove them immediately. Life can wait for 60 min so try and respect this request. (You can request to bring a silent phone or pager in if you are on call or waiting on an emergency i.e. doctors etc, just keep it out of sight as well as you can, and stay near the door so you can leave silently to answer)
5. Remember the room is a silent room before and after class. NO talking at all. YOu could be removed from class for disrespecting this rule. Please keep in mind.
Thanks guys, and Happy New Years